Cabri 3D is a simple and comprehensive software to understand 3D geometry in the classroom.
Until now three-dimensional geometry was difficult to teach the complexity of designs in perspective, models that are difficult and time-consuming to construct...
Cabri 3D is the only program that enables you to alleviate these construction difficulties and that also contains the benefits of interactive geometry.
With just a few clicks, students can:
- Construct 2-D and 3-D figures, from the simplest to the most complex, by combining fundamental geometric objects such as points, angles, segments, circles, planes, solids and transformations.
- Create expressions using fundamental algebraic concepts, such as numbers, variables and operations.
- Connect geometry and algebra by measuring length, angles, area and volume and then attaching these numeric values directly to the figure to use them in calculations or in algebraic expressions.
- Explore a figure's properties by manipulating its variable elements.
- Observe the effects of dynamic transformations like shrinking and enlarging.
- Make conjectures about algebraic and geometric properties, and then verify relationships among various parts of a figure.